Network of Good Energy is an informal network of advanced, forward-looking (2030 horizon) local self-governments utilizing the civil society organization’s capacities supported by private sector and development partners to deliver public goods in sustainable energy across Serbia, complementing, inspiring and monitoring efforts of the public administration. The objective of the project Network of good energy is to reduce the energy costs and emissions and combating energy poverty utilizing the EU2030 energy and climate framework and Sustainable Development Goal framework with the special focus on SDG 3, SDG 7 and SDG 13.
This support covers the activities which leads to the increasing:
- Time availability of the Secretariat of the Network of good energy.
- The scope and quality of communication activities.
- The scope of advocacy for expanding and supporting the good energy network
- Project Network of Good Energy is being implemented within the framework of the Civil Society and Media Support Program in the field of European Integration, which is being implemented within the project “Civil Society for the Advancement of Serbia’s Accession to the European Union”.
Some of the results that we have achieved are:
- Developed E-Platform for local energy and climate planning. Access on http://www.dobraenergija.org.
- Developed paper on the feasibility of energy cooperatives for the promotion of sustainable community energy.
- More than 100 participants during the founding conference of the Network of good energy.
- Organized 4 trainings for the energy managers with 56 participants.
- 14 local-self governments have asked for advice and support from the Secretariat of Network of good energy.
- Representative of RES Foundation and Network of Good Energy have talked to the members of parliament on different occasions.